Thursday, November 26, 2009

Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving

It's late. Or early. Mariah Carey's Christmas album is blasting through my earbuds, the radio is playing Christmas carols so the cat won't feel left out and I'm playing air percussion between sentences.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Inside Out is a tad more personal but no less Kilah. Encouraged by Lee. Repeatedly. The Taurus in me was resistant but she has yet to have a bad idea. And so the blog begins.

Well, sort of. This is just the intro. I'll be writing frequently. The everyday craziness, normalcy, mishaps, joys, pains... Life. With as much honesty as I can muster.

Here you'll get to see it all from the inside out.

So Happy Thanksgiving all. I'll be spending the day with my great family. Enjoying the insanity, wishing I was anywhere but and never wanting to leave.

We'll see what wonderful ridiculousness the day brings.

Last year, we dropped the turkey.

2 comments:

  1. K -

    So happy to see you're writing a blog. Keep it up and have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your family.

    :)

    GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Let the blogosphere prepare to be rocked! Happy writing, and keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete