Sunday, December 20, 2009

HEARD.

The people quoted below have two things in common, they're all adults and they're all people I spent time with during the last 7 days. With the exception of two intials, their identities were not recorded and will not be revealed.

For a week I decided to stop all unnecessary chatter and listen to the people around me.

This is what I heard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hate the smell of scent-colored markers."

"Well you don't have to wear bells, unless you want to."

"How am I supposed to know what I do at work all day?!"

"I may have to take these shoes back. It sounds like they've got gas or something."

k: "I am kind of quiet. I don't know why."
j: "It's your blood type."

"I'm supposed to be a Robert Palmer girl, but I can't stop smiling."

"Anybody dumb enough to put paper on my desk deserves what they get!"

"You'll love tomato soup. It's a vegetable."

"I don't know what it is about today. I'm just sad."

"He loved our story so much he sent us 20lbs of meatballs!"

"That's the great thing about having a big butt. It holds the door open for you."

"I have a winter coat. But I have fingerless gloves."

"I've never seen so many pot roasts go flying by!"

"I like to have milk with my cake. Or beer."

"Everybody wants my eyebrows!"

"You don't have to get married to have plates."

"Yeah I'm Jewish. Can't you tell? Just look at my ass."

"If you don't shave, you have to wash."

"I'm stuffed. I need to gusset my shirt."

"I haven't had any orders from like, Nevada. You know, where prostitution is legal."

"It's really cold out, but I'm trying to decide if it's all in my head."

"Nobody's looking at your itty bitty booty."

"Maybe I lost a sentence somewhere. I don't know."

"Everybody vomits."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilah: "I love the people in my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment