Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 14: Right Now

Right now:

I am two weeks into this blog journey.

I am thinking of the two people I learned have died. I haven't seen or spoken to either one of them in well over a decade, but I still can't believe they're gone.

I am praying for the families of these two people.
I am praying for a friend who is having a difficult time after surgery.
I am praying for a friend who is facing a scary unknown.
I am praying for a friend who is at a crossroads.
I am praying for a friend who needs a break.
I am praying for a friend who is figuring out what comes next.
I am praying that love will conquer in the lives of four people I love.

I am functioning on 3.5 hours of sleep.
I am tickled that my neighbor had to help me parallel park.
I am grateful he was there.
I am contemplating whether to let my stylist dye my hair.
I am pretty sure the answer is no.
I am wondering if men willl ever make sense to me.

I am enjoying the peace that I opened my heart to these last two weeks.
I am enjoying a job that is challenging me metally and emotionally, and rewarding me in ways that I never imagined.
I am enjoying the newness that each day here brings.

Right now it is 1:40am and I am having a Michael Jackson, Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam and The Jets  lip synch dance party in my room.

Just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment