Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 20: Pieces of Ki

I feel like I should do something special in honor of my 20th blogging day, but I can't think of anything spectacular so I think I'll do a list.

Here are 20 pieces of Ki:

1. I have severe astigmatism in both eyes.

2. After living out of suitcases for five months, I can no longer stand the sight of folded clothes. Every stitch of clothing I own is on a hanger.

3. I find tremendous comfort in sitcoms from the 60's, 70's and 80's. I own the first season of Maude and can quote every episode verbatim. I also love Mary Tyler Moore, Rhoda, Diff'rent Strokes, Punky Brewster, Silver Spoons, Small Wonder etc... Watching these shows is like wrapping myself in a warm blanket.

4. I have most of the theme songs from my favorite sitcoms downloaded in my iPod. Out of all of them, Mr. Belvedere, Alice and Gimme a Break are the ones that make me deliciously happy.

5.I find bath taking torturous. I will be a shower taker until the day I die.

6. I want to name my first baby November.

7. I can't bring myself to drive above the speed limit.

8. Kilah May is a nickname that has been given to me by various people at various times in my life, which I find intriguing. My real middle name is Swann.

9. One of my greatest fears is that people will be disappointed in me.

10. I am absolutely addicted to all things sugar.

11. My Mom was an avid tennis player and much of my childhood weekends were spent in tennis clubs all over Atlanta.

12. My love of meat prevents me from being a good vegetarian.

13. I don't believe in camping.

14. I know how to shoot a gun, but I don't think I'll ever own one.

15. I adored my Granddaddy. To me he was absolute perfection.

16. I eat chitlins. And I like them.

17. I have never gotten a massage because I'm afraid of them.

18. Driving across the country was the best thing I never want to do again.

19. Cream of Wheat is my all-time favorite breakfast food.

20. My Mama almost named me Sturgis.

No comments:

Post a Comment