Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 16: Short

Free dance day at the studio was great. 

Two memorable things happened:

I learned that one of the guys who volunteered at the studio today takes a picture with his iPhone everyday at 12:34 (1234). His alarm rings and he snaps a photo. Today that photo was of me. He's got some really awesome  shots  and I find it fascinating that for as long as he keeps this up, he will have reminders of exactly what was happening in his life at 12:34 each day. Kudos to you Mike and thank you for including me in your project.

I received an email from an ex. It looks like his computer has a virus that sent an email to all of his contacts. It was a llittle unsettling to open my email and see his name staring back at me.

Such is life I guess. Now for some well earned sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment